Featured post

PDP suspends ex-Abia Reps member, Abonta for alleged anti-party activities

Image
The quick past part who addressed Ukwa East and Ukwa West Government Voting demographic, Hon Uzoma Nkem Abonta, under the foundation of the People groups Progressive alliance (PDP), has been suspended from the party. This was spread the word for newsmen in Akwete today, Wednesday 28, in a proclamation by the PDP Ward Director and Secretary of the party in Akwete-Ohandu Ward. A portion of the reasons they claimed include: hostile to party exercises, factionalization of the party in the ward, proudly exposing the party to a few court suits with no response to the PDP inside system of resolving clashes and debates, his arrangement as the Representative Chief General of the All Reformists Fantastic Collusion (APGA) in the 2023 general political race and his public acknowledgment of the said arrangement, his refusal to surrender the bike given to the Ward Director by Congressperson Enyinnaya Abaribe, his conspicuous refusal to pay the party duty for quite a while at this point, and his open

‘My husband has 3 grown-up children’, Mr Ibu’s daughter ends 9-month marriage

 


There are many qualities that make up a good marriage, they include Love, honesty, commitment, submission, openness ..

The most important quality now is openness which means lack of secrecy. It is also the ability to reveal ones feelings, thoughts, needs and fears.

Openness helps couple to resolve their issue and receive solution as quickly as possible.

When a couple reveals their past to each other, it will make them make intelligent decision. 

 A partner that is close minded, has made up his mind that he can never be changed. And it can actually lead to divorce, the legal dissolution of a marriage by a court or other competent body.

Nine months ago Jasmine Chioma Okafor, the daughter of the Nollywood actor Mr Ibu got married to her UK-based lover she met on Tik Tok.

Sunday evening 13th November 2022 , Jasmine announced the end of her marriage on her Instagram page, explained that her husband had lied to her about his previous marriage and kids.

She declared, “this was the best nine months of my life! I have no regrets whatsoever! I just won’t settle for asking you about this severally before we start! Finding out today from your mum really broke me! A foundation built upon a tiny lie won’t stand! I love how you loved me! But hate how you never mentioned your divorce or kids to me! Moving on, I don’t think I want anybody else! Just gonna love you from a distance.”

This is coming barely one week after Jasmine, in a video shared on social media, narrated how her love story began with her TikTok lover.

The man reportedly flew from the US to Gambia to see her two months after talking on TikTok and proposed four days after their physical meeting.

Speaking about her nine months marriage, Jasmine described it as a beautiful one in which she was worshipped by her partner, but felt let down by her husband’s decision to hide his previous marriage and kids from her, adding that she has already filed for divorce.

“My marriage was so beautiful and full of love. My husband literally worshipped me. I don’t know if anyone is ever going to love me like he did. But this one lie, I can’t forgive. I have filed for a divorce today. I found out today that he has three grown-up girls. 3! Never told me he was married and divorced. Yes, he is divorced but still doesn’t change anything. I married a single loving husband. I won’t settle for less. I love him so much. I appreciate all the love you show me. You showed me a different version of love. I appreciate it but I can’t settle for a tiny lie. I can’t forget, and I won’t forgive. I don’t owe anyone an explanation.” 

She added that she would have still married her husband if he had informed her about his previous marriage and kids from the onset, saying it is impossible to trust him ever again now she has found out herself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Lawyer asks Appeal Court to stop Tinubu’s inauguration

Petrol subsidy is pushing Nigeria to bankruptcy - Sanusi warns

UK Immigration arrest: Why Peter Obi should sue Buhari govt – Atiku’s camp